For years our customers have thanked us for our upfront price policy. By simply answering a few questions we can give very accurate price quotes right over the phone. Over 90% of our customers pay the price we have quoted or less. For example, our dryer vent cleaning price is based on the outside termination point of your dryer vent. Whether your dryer ductwork is 12-feet or 52-feet long, there are no hidden charges or surprises.
Similarly, our air duct cleaning services are based on the number of supply and return ducts. We don’t need to know the square footage of your home. That’s just an indication of how expensive your home is, but it’s not an indicator of the number of ducts that need to be cleaned. Why would we charge someone more for a 3,000 square foot home with only 10 ducts, than someone who’s home is 1,500 sq. ft. but has 14 ducts?
If you’re not sure where your dryer vent terminates or how many ducts your HVAC system has, don’t worry. We can still provide an accurate estimate based on things like the age of the home and the number of rooms. Then, when the technician(s) arrive, they’ll do an onsite inspection and come up with an accurate price before they start the work.
Unfortunately, some of our competitors advertise low prices but actually charge the customer more. Based on consumer reports of what actual customers are paying for duct cleaning services in the Sacramento Valley, our prices are always very competitive, and we guarantee our prices too. We’ll match any properly licensed and insured business’s verifiable price.
By the way, our technicians aren’t high-pressure salespeople, but if they notice things like outdated washing machine hoses (yes, they do have an expiration date) they can offer these optional add-on items for your convenience and our prices are competitive with big box and online store prices.
Note: A very small percentage of homes and businesses have a dryer and/or air ducting that was improperly installed, or is not up to current building code regulations, or has become damaged or compromised by age, rodents, and even rust or corrosion. In these cases, our technicians can take photos and go over various options to repair, replacement or updating your ductwork. We will even work with your insurance company, where appropriate, to get the issue properly resolved at the least expense to you.
For the quickest service Call Us at 916-462-2425 today to schedule your service. Our normal office hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday – Friday.
Outside our normal business hours feel free to talk to our after-hours operator and let them know the best time to reach you so our scheduling team can call to set up your appointment. If you prefer, you can complete and submit the form below; let us know the best time to reach you, and we will do our best to call you at your convenience.
We normally schedule appointments <b> Monday – Friday starting at 9:00 am. Evenings, Saturdays, and Holiday Hours</b> may be available with advanced notice. Dryer Vent Cleaning typically takes between 30 to 90 minutes depending on the location and length of your dryer vent system. Air Duct Cleaning has a lot of variables but frequently takes three to four hours to complete.
1. Confirms the operational status of the system.
2. Inspects ductwork and system for signs of possible damage.
3. Performs source removal cleaning of all accessible trunk, supply and return air ducts.
4. Performs maintenance cleaning of the air handler including coils, fan blades, motor, and cabinet. (Optional unless included in Package.)
5. Application of EnviroCON® an EPA registered Bacteriostat, Fungistat, Deodorizer.** (Optional, included in some package deals.)
(This fine fog aerosol treatment is circulated throughout the system by the air handler fan.)
6. Installation of a washable/reusable high-efficiency electrostatic air filter. (Optional, included in some package deals.)
7. Rechecks system to confirm operational status.
1. Confirms the operational status of the dryer.
2. Removes and cleans the lint trap/screen.
3. Checks airflow using an anemometer. (As needed).
4. Removes existing exhaust hose and surface cleans the back of the dryer.
5. Inspects the vent system including terminations and ducting.
6. Performs source removal of visible surface contaminants inside the dryer vent system.
7. (Optional) Installs new Class 0, commercial-grade, 5-layer flexible metal exhaust hose and 100% stainless steel hose clamps.
8. Rechecks dryer to confirm operational status.
9. Rechecks airflow with an anemometer to determine improvement after cleaning (As needed).
The Duct Cleaning Pros offers outstanding air duct and dryer vent cleaning, whole-house air purification, indoor air quality testing (IAQ) and remediation, electromagnetic interference testing (Broadband EMI) and remediation, installation, inspection, and repair services.
The scope of work varies based on the service. For details about our cleaning methods, read more under the appropriate section. Rest assured that we always treat your home better than we treat our own homes. We wear protective shoe covers, cover furnishings in the areas where we work and always clean up after ourselves.
Customer feedback is very important to us. For over 28 years we’ve strived to exceed our customers’ expectations. Is there something we could have done better?
We welcome feedback from our customers and where possible we will make changes to benefit all our customers’ when providing services in the future.
As a small, local business, The Duct Cleaning Pros really cares about the quality of our work. That’s why we stand behind it with a satisfaction guarantee and offer products backed by industry-leading warranties and guarantees.
With knowledgeable, experienced technicians, state-of-the-art specialized cleaning equipment and high-quality parts, our products and services frequently exceed our customers’ expectations.
We’re dedicated to your satisfaction, but we are not “mind readers.” If you are not satisfied with any of our products or services, please speak up and let us know so we can provide you with the level of service you expect.