Commercial Dryer Vent Cleaning
Most rental homes and apartments have private or public laundry facilities with a clothes dryer. Many salons and other business have dryers too. But property managers seldom think about the potential risks and hazards of this convenient appliance.
Call The Duct Cleaning Pros for all your commercial dryer vent needs including routine cleaning and remote monitoring systems.
Don’t fall for “Routine Vent Cleaning” scams! The US EPA recommends cleaning your air ducts on an as-needed basis. Some homeowners can go many years between cleanings, others need cleaning more often. Here’s a simple rule, if your vents look dirty, they probably need to be cleaned. Here are a few more symptoms commonly found with dirty vents:
- Are your constantly dusting and vacuuming but there’s still dust everywhere?
- Are you or your family suffering from worsening respiratory problems like allergies or asthma?
- Are there consistent odors in your home or office?
- Are your walls, ceiling around your vent grills dusty or discolored?
- Are you worried about poor indoor air quality and air safety?
- Are you concerned about energy efficiency?
We offer 24/7 IAQ monitoring as well as air quality testing, but if you answered yes to any of the questions above, chances are, your vents need to be cleaned.
Air duct cleaning can help your family, employees, and customers that are sensitive to dust, pollen and other airborne irritants that can trigger allergy symptoms or asthma attacks.
Duct cleaning can also eliminate troublesome odors. Don’t mask odors with perfume, eliminate them to keep everyone in your home or office breathing easy.